I'm worried I might be pregnant again...is it possible, or am I worrying for nothing?

I delivered a child three months ago, and have been using both birth control pills and condoms since his delivery whenever my fiance and I have sex. We have been using each method since I was cleared by my OBGYN at my 6 week check-up to resume sexual activity. However, several weeks ago, I stopped taking the BC pills because they were making me feel extremely nauseated, and unable to function (I was on the lowest dosage of the pill and still suffering from these symptoms every day), but we still continued to use condoms. The last time we had sex (yesterday), in the heat of the moment, we did not use a condom, and now I'm worried I could be pregnant again. I used an online ovulation calculator, which I know isn't scientific, but I was curious, to determine when I ovulated, and the result I received from this calculator was that I ovulated from the 4th of July to roughly the 8th to 12. The consistent result, aside from a few web

starburst22

Asked by starburst22 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can get the plan b pill you know?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• It's been two days since the unprotected sex...is it too late to take the pill? (plan B).
    starburst22

Answer by starburst22 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• well if you dont want anykids right now he better ALWAYS WRAP IT or u need to get on something asap.....but know u need to wait and see make sure ur not this time and be really carefull
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 1:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• the morning after pill must be taken with 48 hours of unprotected sex to work. I read that in my doc's office a few weeks ago. All I can say is, if you're anything as fertile as I am, you're probably pregnant... wait it out and take a test.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Pregnant from the one time we didn't use protection? I hope not...and, today would be past the 48 mark...I guess I should just cross my fingers and wait:(.
    starburst22

Answer by starburst22 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2009