"I ♥ my daddy even though he's an asshole"..... too funny.

I bought my baby (12 mos. old) a really funny onesie last week.. LOL. It says "I ♥ my daddy even though he's an asshole". Her dad really can be an ass so I couldn't pass it up. I put it on her & he thought it was funny too. His grandma & other members of his family however, thought it was offensive & told me how distasteful it was & that I shouldn't let her wear it outside the house.......... what do u guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yep.... its fairly offensive to many people. Its like saying you WANT your daughter to tell people that he is an "assh*le" and personally I wouldn't let my kids say that about anyone even if they were an assh*le. Yeah, she may be too small to say the word itself, but soon she will say all the bad words that you now find "cute" today and you might not find that so cute then.

Crack Is Whack.

Anonymous

• raise up a child in the way it should go.....
    Anonymous

• nope! I have a pic of that onsie on my profile! and there is another one that has a pic of a baby a mommy nad a daddy stick figures and above them it says me, mommy, ass hole lol! I dont think its distastefull! My mom got me a few like that! She got me one that says my grandma can kick your grandmas ass! lolI LOVE IT! WEAR IT!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• And they know how he is! they know he can be an ass hole and if they dont like what you put on your own kiddo then too bad! JMO!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• You know what would be cute with those... one that says "My Mommy is White Trash"
    Anonymous

• I try not to put cusswords on my baby, but I do think it's cute. I have one that says "I cry when ugly people hold me" and everyone loves it!
    Anonymous

• LOL, how about "mommy says I'm the load she should have swallowed"
    Anonymous

• I'm trying to teach my children not to cuss.... but if that makes you happy, then more power to ya!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 1:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• (((OP)))

Anonymous 1:23..... I'm NOT white thank you very much.
    Anonymous 1:24..... OMG I think that's even funnier than the one she has now!! LOL..
    Anonymous 1:25..... That's just NASTY!!
    Anonymous

• I personally feel it's disrespectful ... I'm sure they sell one for the dad's to buy that says "My daddy says my mom is a bitch" ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2009