what kind of husband would do this?

i am hurting bad i did something to my back adn can barly move if it wasnt for our little one being passed out right now idk what id do
i cant pick the baby up barly walk
idk what happened
i called my husband when i hurt myself at 520 this morning
well now it is 1011 and he still wont come home to help this is bull
what am i supposed to do i cant get out of bed nothing this is crap
what kind of husband would do that ?
youd think he would be here to help me since i cant move or pick things up really

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Do stretches until you can regain movement. BE GENTLE about it though. When you can get up take some Motrin to reduce any inflammation. I just did months of Physical Therapy and their mantra is stretch, stretch, stretch. You probably spasmed a back muscle and it needs to be worked out so it will release. Twist every way you can to feel the stretch. When you feel it then gently stretch it out, hold to the count of 10 and release. Repeat two times. If it continues then call your dr. As for dh, men think we cry wolf so take care of yourself. He obviously won't

Answer by admckenzie at 2:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Where is he? Is he somewhere where he could come home if he wanted to or is he at work and just can't leave?
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 1:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• hecan come home from work easy
    he does when he just doesnt want to be
    but suddenly today he cant
    he is so full of it his bos is his best friend and will let him go if he asks
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry you're not well!!! I once had sudden bad vomitting and my husband wouldn't come home, I had to call an ambulance home alone with two kids!! It turned out a cyst on my ovary ruptured!!! Finally a neighbor came home and was able to take my kids, she called him and screamed get home she's in the ambulance!!!

My heart clearly goes out to you. My husband's job back then would have allowed him to come home but he chose not to. Sometimes though a worker just can't leave period. If your husband's truely usually helpful and attentive to you and kids then maybe when you've called for help he just can't truly leave!!!

Maybe you hv a pinched nerve?That can hurt lik hell whn its in back, my pain frm that twice I've had it went into my arm shldr. If you know definitely something's wrong horribly terriblly wrong then call an ambulance and they'll call your husband for you.Then he'll come home or meet you at the hospital.
    Anonymous

• Are you the type that can't tolerate pain easily and to him he feels like you are being a big baby about it and you just him home? Maybe you've cried wolf too many times.

I don't mean to be so blunt but some people do and say things just to get attention, Yes he should had his butt home by now only you know what kind of a husband he is. Either he is avoiding you or he can't come home if he can't come home he better have a good reason though.

It sounds like you might have pulled a muscle or got a pinched nerve....He should have been home though...I hope you feel better soon. GL

Anonymous

• no i can handle pain i went thru labor twice with no drugs and never cried out in pain
    honestly all i felt was pressure
    this has happened before it happened after i had my son a couple years ago
    it is like a shooting stabbing pain right in the small of my back that makes me hit the ground and i cant move
    Anonymous

• even as a kid i was good with pain
    i cracked my head open on a gate and didnt cry and giggled when they did the stitches i swear it tickles
    Anonymous

• thanks !
    Anonymous