2 month old fights sleep

My two month old daughter will not sleep during the day. She fights it until she is so exhausted. I have tried everything I can think of other than letting her cry. I try to walk her, put her in her swing, her bouncy, feed her, change her and her paci. I have been trying to get her into a daytime routine but nothing seems to work. Even when I'm holding her, the second her eyes start to close she starts screaming. I don't know if I should just let her cry it out or not. What do you think? Do you have any ideas of what else I can try?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• they might be growing my son was the same way when he was younger he wouldnt take nap in the day i just let him play on the floor there was days that he took naps n there was day that he didnt take naps
    Anonymous