How much bleeding is Ok?

I'm 8 weeks Pregnant. I started spotting a few days ago. Dark brown blood. I figured was ok. Last night I got bright red blood, and still have some today. Not as much today as last night. Do you think this is ok?

randijj

Asked by randijj at 1:38 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• As long as its not filling a pad than I would say you are probably fine. However I would let your doctor know anyways. Any bleeding is something they need to know about, even though half the time its nothing to worry about.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• if it is spotting you should be fine if you are bleeding like aperiod that is not
    if you are spotting and cramping that is bad
    bleeding and cramping is never good
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Call your doctor honey. I would say that no blood is the only think that is okay.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 1:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• thing*
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 1:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Some women experience spotting in their pregnancy, but I would be on the safe side, and contact your doctor and then they can decide what you need to do. I'm sure everything is ok, but it doesn't hurt to check. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Both times I had bright red blood ended badly. Call your doctor and they can help you figure out what is going on. Good luck!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 2:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• awww, i would go to the doctor hon. i had two miscarriages between my girls and what you are saying sounds just like what happened to me. i hope it is nothing! let me know if you're gonna go...or if you need to chat, you know i'm nearly always around on myspace :) *hugs*
    rinoasmommy2005

Answer by rinoasmommy2005 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2009