Do you ever feel like? (Being Ignored)

When you are talking no one is really hearing you :(

I mean I don't talk much but if someone talked to me I will talk :)

But I think it is funny (But not all of the time) when I am having a conversation like with my MIL and SIL
they're listening but when all of a sudden something around them distracts them they turn to them (I say them bc they both do this to me) and when I am too quiet for them that's when they notice me and it pisses me off. I have said something like well there are times I am talking and you and you just brush me off like I am not there they just say aaww we or I don't do that.....aarrgg They are so blinded with themselves they can't even see what in their face. How would you handle this? They are really good people but I hate when they do this to me I'd rather just be left alone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do all the time. For one, my talking to four year old is like talking to a wall! typical. When I talk to hubby, unless I catch him at a rare moment when hes doing absolutely nothing, it will take him 20 min to respond to what I said to him. He always hears just takes forever to respond. Usually by the time he does I've forgotten whatever it was that I said to him in the first place

geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• uhmmm talk faster in more thought out condensed sentences? I used to have a friend who looked at every one in a group whereever who talked except for me!!!! honest!!!!! finally I just wrote her off she wasn't worth it.

maybe have more phone or email conversations instead face to face conversations?
    Anonymous