wow..

I hear complaining from Christians about how atheists mistreat christians.. but in the past few posts.. all I've seen is Christians mistreating Atheists and other non-christians... what is up with that?

note: this is NOT every Christian.. I've seen and met a lot of decent ones on this site.. including nov.love, and cinn mom (who are very nice).

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 1:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• from someone who's been all over the sides of this spectrum.............................

both hate equally. the biggest thing i see is non christians being anooyed by ppl saying they need to be saved, and christians being told that their is no love cause is their no god
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• People treat each other badly in general. They'll do it for many different reasons. If it's not because of religion, it's because of race, or opinions on parenting, or whatever. All you're doing is opening a post that's asking for argument. I AM a Christian, so the last thing I'm going to argue about withyou is religion and why people that are the same religion as I am "bash" you or whatever.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Some Christians don't practice love. And that's sad because they're turning people away from Christianity. I agree that some are bad examples of what Christians should be. But no matter what religion or beliefs you have there will good people and bad people in both. We just need to be accepting and loving of each other. And yes I'm a Christian.
    Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2009