i want to have a nother baby, whats the best way to have one without phyicaly having sex with a man?

sexypoca

Asked by sexypoca at 1:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• turkey baster
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• turkey baster

Answer by rkoloms at 1:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• if he's a good shooter just have him aim at the target and shoot

Answer by admckenzie at 1:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I believe that artificial insemination is the easiest method. There have been women who have accomplished this in the privacy of their own home, either with donar sperm purchased from a sperm bank or with a man who agrees to donate right there & the insemination is done with a turkey baster (sounds crude, but there are documented cases of it working). There is also in vitro but it can be quite invasive. It is really something that needs to be discussed with your physician.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• omf g you all are so hysterically funny!!!! gotta love this place!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• If I were wanting to do that I'd call my OB and ask about IUI. The turkey baster thing can work, but it just seems a little strange. Also, I think you'd probably be able to accomplish it with fewer tries using a doctor.
    Anonymous

• How about adoption?
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 9:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I get sick of people suggesting adoption. I am a HUGE supporter of adoption and plan on adopting some day but I want to grow my baby and birth it myself. Most of the people who suggest adoption haven't even adopted. I'm going to find a donor and do it at home when I am ready. Both AI and adoption can be expensive.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• AI with a doctor has a success rate of 10-20% depending on if you use ovulation drugs with it.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2009