Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need help findin a bottle

my son therapists said for him to use the nuby gripper it has a whole in the middle for his hands. the problem is i cant find these anywhere not even on line. can anyone help me find them or know where i can get them? i know u can look at them at but u cant buy them there.

Answer Question

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)

    Still tryin to find the one you want, cause Ive been looking for it too. But This is the same. Just change the nipples. GL.

    Answer by luvMIIsk8rBoi at 10:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.