What is a good age to start potty traing my 2 year girl?

She is scared of her potty!!

Asked by LnAsMom16 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Now is a good age. Take the potty out of the bathroom. Have her sit on it when she's watching TV to get used to it.

• I trained all mine right at two. My oldest were 26 months and my youngest was 23 months. We simply just put the boys in diapers and every 30 minutes or so put them on the potty. It took a few days but they got there. Be patient.

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 4:25 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• my 2nd trained by 16 months. what i did was basically stay home all day everyday had dresses on her or long ts w/no panty.where ever she went the potty was right there like a chair of course i showed her what to do but one day while sitting eating she did it got upAND looked inside and we did the peepee dance and it was a game from that day she would pull me to show me ill potty! haha.

Answer by taleyu1432 at 6:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2008