What does your lo do when they get excited?

My son is 6 months old and when he gets excited he gasps really big! Its adorable!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My 6 week old smiles and waves her arms and legs back and forth! So cute!!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• My kids are much much older but memories are still very strong. My middle one used to should out when she could talk UH OH BAGABAGO!!!! She was trying to say my frequent words of excitement of UH OH SPAGHETTIO!!!! In baby talk she just sounded so beautiful!!! My son in his sleep in his two's once screamed out his love for burger king in the middle of the night scarring the h3!! out of me yelllng BURGER KING BURGER KING all while he was sleeping cause we went running in!!!! and my youngest would just laugh and laugh and then get the hiccups at the same time - she just sounded all the more beautiful hiccuping while just laughing away!!! Just love kids laughter so much!! Your baby sounds so gorgeous with that gasp - what a happy surprise to gasp about something!!
    Anonymous

• My oldest (2 1/2) gets this shocked expression on her face and gasps really loud. My youngest (1) smiles hugely and bounces up and down while waving her arms, LOL
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• My 4mo smiles really big and tries to hide his face, its so cute!
    Katie0224

Answer by Katie0224 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• She smiles and starts flailing around . SHe also squeals. She's 4 mos.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 6:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2009