Is it possible that the president of Iran is the anit-Christ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• UGH NO the Anti-Christ is LOVED by EVERYONE!! A lot of people think it's Obama since a lot of countries LOVE him, LOL I was joking the other day that Michael Jackson could have passed as the anti-christ since everyone in the world loved him. Anyways, the anti-christ has to be loved by majority of the world!!
    Anonymous

• I don't think it will be that obvious. I don't think we are quite to that time yet. But if you know the truth you don't have to worry.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Nope, I am. :-)
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 2:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• he is anti-christ but not the Anti-Christ.... geesh people what is this....
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• he will have great charisma & speaking ability, "a mouth speaking great things". The Antichrist will rise to power on a wave of world euphoria, as he temporarily saves the world from its desperate economic, military & political problems .The Antichrist could well rise out of the current chaos in the former Soviet Union. The prophet Ezekiel names him as the ruler of "Magog", a name that Biblical scholars agree denotes a country or region of peoples to the north of Israel. Many have interpreted this to mean modern day Russia. His power base will include the leading nations of Europe, whose leaders, the Bible says, will "give their power & strength unto the beast."
    The Bible even gives some clues about his personal characteristics. The prophet Daniel wrote that the Antichrist "does not regard the desire of women." This could imply that he is either celibate or a homosexual.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• No way anetrnlov....I am!! :)

Ok, seriously....a couple years ago I saw a speech the pres. of Iran did at the UN. All he was asking for was for us to leave him the hell alone! If some other country decided to put regulations on us and put troops in the US to make sure they knew what we were doing, don't you think we'd want to develop weapons to protect us against them too?

Shaneagle....I may be wrong, but I'm assuming he's Muslim. Muslims don't hate Christ. They just don't think he was God's son, that's all. Same with Jews.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Daniel also tells us that he will have a "fierce countenance" or stern look, and will be "more stout than his fellows"--more proud and boastful. Under the final terms of the Covenant, Jerusalem will likely be declared an international city to which Judaism, Islam & Christianity will have equal rights. Scripture indicates that the Jews will be permitted to rebuild their Temple on Mt. Moriah, where they revive their ancient rituals of animal sacrifice.
    According to prophecy the Antichrist will not only be a master of political intrigue, but also a military genius. Daniel describes several major wars that he fights during his 7-year reign, apparently against the U.S. & Israel, who will oppose him during the second half of his reign.
    Breaking the CovenantFor awhile, most of the world is going to think the Antichrist is wonderful, as he will seem to have solved so many of the world's problems.
    xxhazeldovexx

• But , three-and-a-half years into his seven year reign he will break the covenant & invade Israel from the North.

At this time he will make Jerusalem his world capitol & outlaw all religions, except the worship of himself & his image. The Bible says that the Antichrist will sit in the Jewish Temple exalting himself as God & demanding to be worshipped.

It is at this time that the Antichrist imposes his infamous "666" one-world credit system...
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• A significant earmark of the Anti-Christ which I have heard to look for (in addition to being vastly popular) is that he / she / it will confer enlightenment on a follower without requiring that the follower do any moral preparation or maturing.

Shaneagle777 makes a great point thatAhmadinejad is anti-Christ, but he doesn't cut it ... and Obama, while very popular the world over, isn't granting spiritual enlightenments, so I'm not worried.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I think he is just a mortal man but then again I'm really radical like that.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2009