How to Teach my 1yr old to sleep through nught and in his crib?

From day one my son has slept with me in the bed and i think thats what screwed me up. after that i couldnt sleep without him with me.. so now i regret that and can sleep with out him next to me so if u have any advice suggestions please HELP!

Ps I have tried jus putting in his crib and leaving in there to settle himself and he screamed MURDER! (I caved)

CnJ618

Asked by CnJ618 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my baby 14 month old slept with me his hole life untill the other day when we finely got him a baby bed what we do is rap him up in a blanket and get him to sleep and lay him in his crib when we know he f8ully asleep
    Anonymous

• You should slowly transition him into his own bed. He is used to having you right there for comfort. What I plan on doing when my baby is ready is putting his bed right next to ours and letting him get used to having his own space. Once he is sleeping in it regularly, we will move it away from our bed but in the same room. Babies all sleep all night in their own time.
    aehanrahan

Answer by aehanrahan at 6:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2009