white stuff?

i just got off my period about a week ago but now white stuff is coming out. what can it be? should i got to the doctor? I dont think i am pregnant i am using protection and i am breastfeeding. But i know u can still get pregnant with the pill nursing and condoms so i just want to know is white stuff normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Health

• If you are feeling fine don't worry about it your inside is probably is just cleansing it self out naturally. The other day I finish my wk of my period and had sex that night I was showering and noticed this white stuff too but it looked like it started to clear up. So maybe it is something that has been happening for years but never noticed until now...it happens. Don't worry about it.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• With or without odor it can be a vaginal infection. Do you use spermacide gel with the condoms, could be that too. If you get itchy below you need to see a doc cause it coud be bacterial needing antiob.
    Anonymous

• well it dont itch but it does have a weird odor. and i dont use spermacide
    Anonymous