TMI, is this normal?

I asked a question a few days ago about frequent stomach aches, and when I asked my dr about it on Tuesday he said it was probably the braxton hicks contractions causing it. Anyway, last night I was asleep and woke up with sharp pains that would come and go every few minutes. I also had some heartburn so I took some tums and went back to sleep. I'm still having random pains, but they make my stomach upset. I'm 32 weeks pregnant, does anyone else know if this is normal? The dr is out today and I really want to avoid the hospital. Thanks

ArmyWife9-2-08

Asked by ArmyWife9-2-08 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could just be the baby descending into the pelvis..I am 29wks and I had the same thing.the doc told me that was whats wrong with me..hope I helped
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• thats what i'm thinking maybe. random old ladies kept telling my yesterday that he looks like he's dropping i just dont dont know, its my first baby, and i really want to avoid the hospital unless necessary.
    ArmyWife9-2-08

Answer by ArmyWife9-2-08 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2009