what type of neighborhood do you live in?

I was just wondering what type of neighborhoods everyone lives in.

WifeyandMom71

Asked by WifeyandMom71 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would say we live in the normal American neighborhood. Many of my neighbors have lived here 30 plus years and now their children are moving in the neighborhood with their families. I live only 7 houses from my parents. When someone cuts their grass you will soon see just about all the other neighors come out and cut their grass. There is always the smell of BBQ in the air at night, someone is grilling out for supper. There are always kids going thru the yards, and nobody cares, our kids do the same thing to get to their friends house. The mailman knows each person by name and stops and talks to each person when he delievers the mail, which is why the mail is always late, but we love our mailman! We all speak to each other when we are outside.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I live in and Orthodox corner of one of the few diverse neighborhoods in Chicago.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Normal everyday neighborhood...where all the grass isnt the same color or cut the same for that matter...where people think fake flowers (pink and purple roses) in their flower beds is ok...where my kids can play out front or back and live to tell about it...and most important where people still hang out with their neighbors @ the middle house.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I live on an army base so my neighborhood is made up of very different people. Its a good one!

I liked bumblebeestingu's answer
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Upper middle class suburban.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• No neighborhood here. I live on an acre of land in the middle of nowhere between two little tiny towns. I have one neighbor to the northwest and then his brother lives across from him.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 2:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• We live in a neighborhood with about 25 homes, everyone has about 1 acre of land. We are all surrounded by state land, which is very nice. Lots of wildlife, turkeys, deer, bear and tons of birds. Its quiet and the kids are safe. Most everyone has an above ground pool. Everyone keeps their lawns nice, its very pretty. The homes were built in the 70's.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• we live in one of the older neighborhoods in our city, where trees are tall, streets are wide enough for 2 cars and parking (ugh), back lanes, big front and back yards for the kids to play.

lots of schools, a busy and active community centre with loads and loads of kids, but also lots of older families and people too.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i live in a very rural community.new and old houses.we have deer across the street.everyone has a dog and there all good.but our town is very competitive and my neighbors think they are a little entitled...some of them dont though.we live in a raised ranch out side boston.we have a dog and 3 girls.i think if we moved we could get more house for the money...
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I live in the country.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 3:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2009