Is anyone else on the birth control IMPLANON?

How often do you vhave pms? have you had the side effect of weight gain or any other side effect? Have you ever wanted to get it taken out and get a different birth control? How long have you been on Implanon?

bluerose26

Asked by bluerose26 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have an IUD. And I love it. I had it put in at my post-natal doc apt since I was already there. My husband says he doesn't notice a difference in my moods, unlike when I was on the pill before we had our son. I've had it in for 5 months now and I still love it. No muss, no fuss. I even think I have shorter lighter periods with it. For me it's like not using any prevention method. I've only though of taking it out once but not to use another method, I just missing being pregnant.
    cmtjenn

Answer by cmtjenn at 3:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2009