Does this make sense?

The analogy makes sense to me, but I'm not sure if it will to everyone else..what do you think? a simple yes or no will do (or elaborate if you want) :)

Like Cinderella banished to the attic, I carried my luggage piece by piece up the two flights of stairs. After we'd brought the largest and heaviest suit case up, Seth flung himself on to what I assumed was my bed. It looked like it had seen better days, but I couldn't be picky; no longer the princess of the castle; my fate had been reduced to that of a lame Disney princess in fifteen seconds flat. It would have been hilarious if it wasn't so damn ironic.

barefootbchbum

Asked by barefootbchbum at 2:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It makes sense to me. I like it.
    Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Sounds good
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 3:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• That's pretty good, I like the sense of humor behind it. I wanna know more. What's going on
    ?you writing a book or something? PM me.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 8:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2009