what can i feed my son that is a picky eater

my son is a picky eater what works for your kids

sonjep

Asked by sonjep at 2:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• the thing about this age (I assume your child is under the age of 1) is that their tastes are always changing. Just keep offering different things....my daughter was in love with peas. Some nights that was all I could get her to eat. Now she hardly eats them. Whenever we tried a new food she would reject it, sometimes for weeks, but every week we offer some of the things she has rejected in the past and she gobbles it up.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• yeah go for all kinds of different things make purees like um smoothies that are tastey with fruit vegies maybe he will eat that drink that hmmmtry anything that he hasn't had hmmm...picky he will get over it when sees you eating some yummy mouth watering num numz serious
    BriannaBopp

Answer by BriannaBopp at 6:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• How old is he? Is he eating purees, or table food? What WILL he eat? Breast? Formula? Milk?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2009