should i dye my hair red

at this point i have no hair dye in my hair and i really wan to dye my hair red but my hubby says he doesnt care but i know he does and doesnt want me to dye my hair.... i ased him last night about it first he said no then said idc do what you want dont cry to me when your hair falls out ??? idk to do

enaNianza

Asked by enaNianza at 2:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Dying your hair isn't bad. Red fades pretty quickly too. It is your head! Go for it! :)
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 3:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• do not dye youe hair red whatever you do... re dis the ugliest weirdest color if its not natural so beware it fades and totally not sexy... i always ask my man wat ot do and says the same dont dye it idk... ido kno dont dye ie red go brunette its cheaper and sexier...
    BriannaBopp

Answer by BriannaBopp at 6:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Your hair won't fall out!! Heck, I have colored my every color in the book, and thankfully, I still have it on my head. I'm naturally a medium brunette, but it just looks so DULL...right now, I have blonde streaks throughout. It is easier to maintain than if you do the whole head one color. This way, when the roots grow out, it is less noticeable......
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• your hair wont fall out...i have dyed my hair many colors and i will say that red is the hardest to get out but if you plan on keeping it like that for a while thats cool
    lmaines22

Answer by lmaines22 at 2:16 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I dye my hair red and it doesn't fade out but it look really nautral. I use garnier nutrriess true red and it comes out prefect not oranly like but if you want to dye your hair red go for it.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I have been coloring my hair with various methods since I was sixteen. My motto has always been, its only hair and it will grow out. So color you hair and have some fun with it.
    Patty_WAHM

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 3:03 PM on Jul. 13, 2009