what do i feed my one year old and my 4 year old?

my 4 year old just turned 4 on the 1st and today my baby just turned 1. i cant really remember with jesse, but he had feeding complications which is now getting better. ray is completely healthy and strong so i really am starting new and over again. what do i feed him? ray wont eat anything but fruits, the ped. said its okay. though i try to intorduce him and jesse to other foods, its difficult. i just need some i deas.

harleyangelmama

Asked by harleyangelmama at 2:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Kaylee loves:

French toast
    Blueberry muffins
    Chicken (but Kaylee will only eat it if it is on the bone)
    Carrots (cooked)

there are tons of things, you just have to not think about it so hard. Thats what I figured out, lol.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Whatever you're eating for a meal, give it to them.
    Anonymous

• my baby is 19 moths he loves a lot of things lol examples :o)....
    eggos
    choc chip pancakes(no syrup)
    scrambled eggs( he likes it ham and chz.. and sometimes i put onions and peppers in it)
    oatmeal
    cream of wheat
    chix nuggets
    fish sticks
    mashes potatoes
    carrots
    rice
    beans
    ravioli
    spagetti
    etc...........

im sure you already know kids love to be messy so i just think of things for the most part if the fork is not working for him he could just eat it with his hands.... very messy i know but he has fun and he is learning how to be indp i have been doing that since he was one.:o) good luck!!
    Anonymous