I have a really bad slouching problem...

any suggestions on something to do to force myself to stay straight? i know they make those special bras and shirts or something. do you know anything about them? anything would be good. i think its partially because i have a large chest but i really would like to have better posture

Sandiii

Asked by Sandiii at 3:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Health

• pilates fixed my posture, because it gets you used to keeping your stomach in that you do it all the time.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 3:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• ME TOO!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• It doesn't help that i sit at a desk all day either. I try to force by back straight, but it is hard. My fiance is always telling me to stop slouching. He says it makes me look bad, & less atractive (jerk! but i appreciate his honesty).
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I have this problem too. I'd love to hear what worked for other people
    DCchick06

Answer by DCchick06 at 3:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I have the same problem. This entire week I've had to remind myself to sit up straight. It's working! That's what has helped me, is to just constantly remind myself.
    Anonymous

• me too same o same o just always remember sit up straigh and do some yoga get to know your inner body...
    BriannaBopp

Answer by BriannaBopp at 6:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2009