Does anyone have a Nikon coolpix?

is it any good? What DON'T you like about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did, and it just randomly stopped working. Soo....yeah.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• did you return it was there a warrenty??
    Anonymous

• i have one cause i wanted the easiest camera to start.i think its hard to focus and i just really cant figure it out.im saposed to be taking pictures and nothing is happening.maybe it just takes times...
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I had an Olympus it was hot pink and it was 12mp...
    this is what it looked like
    http://www.camerahotdeals.com/images/olympus-fe-3010-pink.jpg
    It was so nice..I just broke it though so Im getting another one..but maybe you should try the Olympus
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• There was a manufacturers warranty, yes, but it stopped working I swear 1 week after that expired. To take it in and have it looked at/fixed was going to cost more than the camera was worth and the guy at the shop told me I was better off buying a new camera and paying a little more this time around for one.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I got one for my birthday, i really like it
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 3:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Kodak EasyShare is much better I have had two no problems with either, pics come out awesome. Only professional Nikon cameras are any good. The Kodak one runs around 150. And they hold at least an eight GB memory card for like seven thousand pics...yeah! Also can easily change color settings and picture settings for different lighting. Can also take digital video. I would never get another digital camera that wasn't a KOdak. No issues here!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 8:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2009