whats with the new show on abc the true life of an america teenager?

I think that show is so weird it is way off to me anyway and they have a lot of fake drama in one show.

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 3:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• I like the show however, I do think its kinda cheesy & the situations are not exactly realistic. After the episode of Grace's father dieing my SO got a little upset his father died when he was younger & Mrs Bowman crying made him remember his own mother crying so he was kinda upset for a couple of days.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• thats b/c its already on its 2nd season..go watch the 1rst one and youll know what they are talking about...its actually a really good show
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• the show is called secret life of the american teenager
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Its actually the secret life of an american teenager and I LOVE THAT SHOW! DONT BE DISSING!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• watch the first season you will understand it better
    Alysia_Moore

• I have watched all of them i like the show i wasnt saying i dont i just dont get all the fake crap and i think it is getting better it started good and went weird and i think graces dad dying made it real again i just dont like how mean amy is to people she has it good and shes a bitch
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 4:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2009