Do you know anyone with multiple personality dissorder? (MUST READ)

Im pretty sure my sister has it.... ok, best way to explain it, she has 3 my sister Alaina, the bitchy gothic girl Niki, and the nicer preppy girl Tori. She has people call her by these names and she dresses different with the names she goes by. And SWEARS TO GOD she has no idea what she had done or said.

Alaina- my sister she is 16 and I wish I knew this one more but I dont see her very often.
Tori- sweet. dresses preppy-ier than normal. does not swear fight, complain, or do anything out of line. She is really into guys that are cowboys. drive trucks, wear tight jeans and old baseball caps, and dips.
Niki-the wild bitch. I NOT LIKE HER. She is the one who kicked me in the stomache in the begining of my pregnancy as well as told me that she was going to kill me and suffocate my son in our sleep! she dresses gothic and likes guys who are smells and all tatted up, piercings all over mowhawks, and they cuss like saylors.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 3:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Health

• I had a friend and her brother did the same thing had multiple personalities they even took him to see a phsycatrist and crap and it turns out that he was just doing that for attention and to see if anyone would believe that he has multiple personalities. Now I'm not saying that's the case with your sister but it could be a possibility, she might feel that your getting all the attention cuz your pregnant and this is the only way she can get all the attention on her. Good luck

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• But not as much as she does. She cusses, she complains, she is disrespectful, and just disgusting. She even went so far as to slapping my mom! (that was the night she kicked me in the stomach)

Idk what I should do. My mom sees it but does nothing and I CANNOT and WILL NOT raise my child with her crazy ass around. I have just noticed this happening in March. WHAT DO I DO!???
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• PLEASE DONT BE RUDE AND TELL ME STUPID SMART ASS REMARKS. Im in a rutt as to what I should do.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I don't think you can do anything. Your sister has to get help, and if she is a minor then your mom needs to start with a psych evaluation of some sort. If you can, move out. I don't know anyone with this as a disorder. I'd call around and get your mom some information and contact numbers. Maybe she will start the process.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yes, I know a multiple. In fact, his mother wrote a book of her accounts with him. It's called The Magic Castle. You can get it at Amazon or Barnes & Noble. He's now about 33 I think. He had an extremely traumatic early childhood and that is the cause. It's one of the many dis-sociative diseases. Get books, read. Even with counseling, meds, etc...if he was extremely stressed (ie. trauma) he could "go off". And yes, he would dress differently, act differently, even do his hair differently.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 3:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• You or your mother can go to a lawyer and then you go to court to put her in a facility where they can better handle her. She sounds very dangerous. That's all they need, is that she is a potentional danger to herself and others, that forces her to go in and get the help she needs.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 3:24 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• hmm therapy.... im thinking something really tragic must have happened in order for her to change.i think you should take to the real girl. alaina???the real personality.was she abused.ive been to therapy for yrs and never meet any ony one with multiples....i can best believe something happened.
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 3:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2009