Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how can i get help like money from the base beside navy relief?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (1)
  • Unfortunatly, I think Navy Relief is the only place to go for financial assistance. You might want to try the Armed Forces YMCA. At least that is what it was called when I was a Navy wife. Navy Relief may be able to point you in another direction as well if you give them a call and tell them what you need.

    Answer by craftykidsclub at 5:10 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.