whats the best way to get pee stains out?

My son is being potty trained over night and he will sometimes have an accident. We put stuff under him to keep the pee from soaking into the mattress so that is not really a problem, but he will sometimes make his way to the couch in the middle of the night and has now pee'd on the it and I don't know what to use to get the stains out of the couch?>

littleguys_rule

Asked by littleguys_rule at 3:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• try rubbing alcohal
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• There are pet and stain removers on the market that use enzymes to destry urine. Check the carpet cleaning section of your store or a pet store - generally, you pour enough on to soak through where the urine is and let it dry. You can also soak covers with it and then throw it in the wash. Good luck.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I would buy those plastic mattress covers for his mattress and the couch until he's potty trained. That could help prevent further staining.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 7:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I had an elderly cat with health issues and tried every product on the market for urine. I had the best luck with oxiclean.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 12:52 AM on Jul. 11, 2009