ugg I feel kind of stupid so Im gonna ask

Ok so I had a miscariage on may 9th and I have been on birth controll and i know i had my period last month but cant remember when it was.So my question is due to the miscariage does that mean my cycle should start on the 9th or would it be later then that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Health

• I doubt that your cycle would be regular right away. I wouldn't think you could predict your next cycle very well. Sorry for your loss.

Anonymous

• your period might be off for a while mine was crazy after but it will get normal. sorry u lost the baby
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 4:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Thanks for your help I am terrified that I'm pregnant again even though I have been on the pill.I'm just not ready to risk loss again.
    Anonymous