what would you do?

i been trying to sell a few things on craigslist for the last 2 months and put make offer on all items but no buyers im thinking about just giving the stuff away so i can have my garage back. only have 3 big items...glass top dining set in like new condition a coffee table and older 36 in tv...so not enough for a yard sale...any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Are you putting pictures on the ads? If I were buying bigger items on Craigslist I wouldn't contact the person if there weren't pictures of what they were selling. For something like - a bag full of girls clothing size 3T - or something like that, I would respond, but not a dining set or other furniture.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• There's always freecycle.
    Hannah22

Answer by Hannah22 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Most newspapers will let you place an ad for free to sell something as long as the asking price is less than $100. I would check that out, call a newspaper near you and see how they do it.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2009