Pregnancy after miscarriage

I had a miscarriage in Feb and even though drs told me I would have no trouble getting pregnant we are still trying. I have been told that if I am not pregnant by the end of Aug they would like to put me on fertility treatment. I am turning 30 this fall, and really wanted to avoid the whole fertility treatment if possible. I am tracking my ovulation, this doesn't seem to be enough. Any and all suggestions welcome.

Hustonsk

Asked by Hustonsk at 3:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• They want to put you on fertility treatments after just 6 months? I would wait. Just me though. It takes time to get pregnant sometimes. Doctors typically don't put women on the fertility treatment until they have been trying for at least a year. Keep tracking it and keep on trying.
    I'm not sure how medically accurate this is but it worked for us both times. Have your SO eat a lot of garlic. It's supposed to promote strong and healthy sperm. Whenever my husband and I are trying I include it in all our food. Worked for us both times really quickly. Like I said, I don't know if that's medically accurate, but it's worth a try. Good luck!
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 5:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• try taking a children's tylenol and folic acid everyday. it helped me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• None of that can hurt to try. Thanks for the ideas!
    Hustonsk

Answer by Hustonsk at 1:40 AM on Jul. 12, 2009