hard white on front two teeth on toddler

Yes, i'm taking him to the dentist but i was curious before i get there, if anyone knows what i'm dealing with? my son just turned two.

m4m4

Asked by m4m4 at 3:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughter also has this "calcium" on her teeth... hers are her permanent teeth, the dentist stated that it was just calcium formed when the tooth was growing, it will make her tooth stronger and will ware off as she ages... I would say go to the dentist but I see you are right on top of it... :-)
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 3:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• has child used fluoride toothpaste?
    or some drugs like antibiotics
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i ended up brushing right after this just to see. it seems to have gone away. we've only used the little bear training toothpaste, the fluoride free stuff. only thing close to antibiotics is some neosporin we've rubbed on, and baby benadryl type stuff orally. I'm on the hunt for a local pediatric dentist, this might be a good kick in the butt to get him started.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2009