Is there anywhere online that you can order birthday supplies with FREE shipping? None of this "buy over 40$ and get it, I want REAL free shipping!!! ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Shopping

• Check  http://www.cjkidz.com/Birthday%20Resource%20Page.html  Shipping often free with $25 order.

momjs

Answer by momjs at 8:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I don;t follow? $40 is TOO MUCH to spend on birthday supplies to get free shipping?! If you don;t need that much stuff, then why not just go to your local Walmart/Target/Dollar Store to get what you want/need?

Personally, when it comes to online shopping, I determine how much of my TIME, gas, and the chance that I will get EVERYTHING I'm looking for, and whether the few dollars to ship is worth it or not!

Sometimes the shipping costs are LESS than the time and effort hunting down certain items can be!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:43 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Not sure, but check out www.etoys.com or Amazon.com. Some of their stuff comes with free shipping.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2009