bad haircut!! ugh!

so i went to have my hair cut and wanted something new.. i told the woman to go at it as long as its not too short and NO bangs.. what did she do.. ugly long bangs.. im so mad. not i cant do anything with it but pin em back.. does anyone know a REALLY good hair dresser i can go to, to have this crap fixed lol!

MarineDream771

Asked by MarineDream771 at 3:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Call the salon and speak to the manager. Explain what you said to the stylist, what you got, and that you hate your haircut. They should try to make it right—offer you a different stylist at the shop who'll really try to fix it.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Oh, and don't tell a stylist to "go at it" ever again.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• my daughter is a hair stylist and she says people go back all the time.i think the only thing you can do is let your bangs grow out.i think what you thought not to short and what she thought not to short was different.and those chin length bangs are in.i hate them.they drive me crazy.i would either go back in which case there just going to cut more cause really what else can they do or let your hair grow out...
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i called the place and they told me she could fix it.. um no shes not touchin it again! lol and my hair takes forever to grow sooo im stuck with it haha
    MarineDream771

Answer by MarineDream771 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i hope that you didnt pay for the cut

Answer by rkoloms at 1:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2009