any success stories from hula hoop exercising?

I hear a lot about Wii Fit Hooping, but I mean the real thing! Using a heavy and big hoop! I used to hula hoop all the time before pregnancy, and of course stopped lol. But I am starting it back up again! I have had a very slow weight loss process, but also havent had a dedicated exercise routine. I think hula hooping will get me motivated again! I read it is great cardio exercise, cleanses the intenstines, and tones wherever the hoop is rotated. I'd really like my tummy to get toned. Have experience hooping and seeing great results (even if it was from wii fit hooping...is it actually the same thing?)? Please respond with your story!

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 3:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I havnt done it and I have one, but my friend started doing that after her baby and she said she didn't loose weight but she did loose inches and she got more of a curve now
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I've never heard of this... But after this kid I'm definitely going to try it!
    Rachel315

Answer by Rachel315 at 9:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2009