Does your child/ren have health insurance?

Be honest. If they don't I won't bash. I'm not a troll. I'm asking this because my son doesnt since every place keeps throwing loopholes as in why he isn't 'eligable.'

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Health

• Yes, she's on my husband's plan. It's cheaper than through my office and better co pays.
    Anonymous

• yes - they both are on their daddy's plan & covered by medicaid & have their indian card too !!!
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 4:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yep. My husband's work has insurance that only costs us $25 a week for all of us for everything (his company pays like $260 a week). If it wasn't so affordable though I would apply for Medicaid (Chip here in PA) for the boys.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 4:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• yes, my husband's company pays for our family insurance, all we pay for is vision and dental which is only $10 a week
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yeap, we are both on Medicaid and I don't feel guilty about it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Hey I just wanted to let you know about this great insurance company that i have. I just signed up last week. If me or my kids get hurt or have to go to the hospital, they will send me a check in the mail. and its less than $20 a month. And I also have a great life insurance policy through the same company for me and my kids. The rates are great and never go up. I am sharing that with everyone I know because its a great deal.http://rucovered.webs.com/
    tla840406

Answer by tla840406 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yes, under PA CHIP all kids in the state can get insurance at little to no cost, no matter the income of the parents.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2009