I can't be pregnant...right??

Awhile back (like 4 months ago) I took like 10 pregnancy tests throughout 2 weeks. Some turned positive, but most stayed negative. I found out that the brand that turned positive (Equate Early Result) tends to give off a lot of false positives. So I completely forgot about it and went on my way. I still haven't had a period since I had my daughter 6 months ago. Now at random times of the day, it feels like a baby is kicking and I swear I can feel my uterus around where my belly button is. But I can't really tell for sure, because my belly is still a little chubby from having my daughter...
Please tell me someone else had this happen to them! About the uterus and "kicking"? It's gas, right? Please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would take another test and see. You never know. It could be gas (I was sure I felt a baby kicking after my son was born but it nothing). Test to see and let us know!!
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 5:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• uhmmmm maybe to to an ob for blood pregnancy test and ultrasound. good luck!
    Anonymous

• It could be a pregnancy, but you think you'd have had morning sickness, tender breasts that change, unless you are bf, and maybe that makes it different. Take another pregnancy test or go get checked by a doctor. It would be better to know than to not know. :) Please check back here and let us know?

Answer by Bmat at 4:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• sounds like there's a possibility. there is such thing as a false negative, too. i'd get a blood test. good luck & maybe congratulations!
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 4:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I think you might be pregnant. Typically you will see a false negative not a false positive. If you have one positive pregnancy test, you need to go to the gynocologist and make sure.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• four months ago suspectiing pregnancy and still not sure pretty much mandates for sure seeing a doctor op. even if you don't have insurance for a reason not going for so long you still need prenatal care if you are pregnant and the doctor will help you know for sure or not.
    Anonymous

• i agree. you need a to have a blood test done.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 4:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Sounds like you're pregnant to me.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Just take another test.
    Debbie062008

Answer by Debbie062008 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• time to go see a dr
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2009