• In the Spotlight:

Has this happend to anyone?

I am currently 5 days late. About a week ago i had just a streak of blood in my mucus so I thought it might be implantation bleeding. I have been cramping since Monday but nothing is happening. I am also tired during the day. I took a test on Wednesday and it said negative. do you think im pregnant, has anyone felt like AF is coming but dosn't get a positive until later? thanks to anyone who answers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• my periods arent regular i sometimes start the beginnin of each month then sometimes at the end of end month... so i cant really tell if i am goin to miss my period or start late...but i always end up takin a pregnancy test any ways to make sure. but i always get a negative and i get my hopes up. but this month is weird bc i have been tired like you say you have been and i just have the strange feelings goin on i cant explain. so i wish you the best of luck and i hope i find out soon if i am pregnant and i hope you find out soon too
    shaestwins2

Answer by shaestwins2 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i had iregular periods so i really didnt know when i was going to start im currently 37 weeks pregnant and i took a test 5 days before my missed period and 5 days after the first time i took it it came out neg and the second time came pos. to me it sounds like you might be some women have spoting during pregnancy and thats totally normal some women mistake it for their period but i would take another pgt and take it after your morning pee and drink lots of water before taking it.
    amber_walshak

Answer by amber_walshak at 10:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2009