maybe a strange question

are these equal ? healthwise

Eating only high fat carb unhealthy food all the time but exercising like crazy or

eating nothing and sleeping all day ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Both of those are pretty dangerous, but the second one will affect you before the first. Even if you did sleep all day, you would have no vitamins or minerals to your body and it would start feasting off of your body sooner. This is where you become anorexic. The first is bad because of the cholesterol and fats and salt that you are putting in your body. OK fine, you are exercising, but what about your veins. A diet like this will result in a heart attack with in 5 years.  I hope these are not something you were looking into for yourself?  They are not a wise decision.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 5:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I think you'd last longer with option A.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yes, both so our of whack of where you should be that they are equally bad!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Original poster her just to clarify these are just random questions my sister and i were pondering a couple days ago lol
    Anonymous

• They are equal when it comes to how unhealthy they are. Your body needs food, which is why you get hungry. Eating only junk will not help you manage your weight, and eating nothing will only make you sick. You need to find a balance.

You pretty much can't go wrong with veggies, fruits, whole grains, yogurt, and some dairy for your calcium requirements.

Also plenty of exercise is a good idea. You don't have to work out every day if you don't like to, but at least one hour three times a week is a good start. Also the kind of exercise your body requires matters too. Personally, I can't do 'light' exercise like walking or treadmills or other machines. I have to do hard exercise or no results at all. Hope this helps.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 8:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2009