woudl you let your husband go to a strip club?

would you be fine with him going to a stirp club...if no, is it because of your moral reasons OR religious reasons? or both.

me personally. he's not allowed to go to strip clubs...if i walked in the house and a girl was naked on his lap dancing iw ould kick her a** and his....so why is it accepted if he's in a club? i suppose it could be religious cause if porn is bad in the eys of the church, a strip club is worse...but its also just morally wrong to me.....you dont have to have sex to cheat, and that is cheating to me.

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, I would let my husband go to a strip joint and I would likely join him. I usually have a great deal of fun.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 4:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• if i were with him. ...and maybe. depending on the situation and circumstances he could go out with the guys ...but he's never asked to go to one. so it's never been an issue.

and it has nothing to do with my religious beliefs.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i wouldn't let him go but not because of religious reasons, it's just disrespectful to me, as his wife i should be the only naked woman he looks at and the same goes for women, why would you want to see a naked man dancing around if you're married, you should respect your spouse
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• going together..........that could be ok......but thats not wht im asking. im asking if you would let him go...not both of you.

and to me those are two very different things
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I wouldn't really care if he did, but I wouldn't want to join him. I find them tacky and depressing.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• " josie...
    i wouldn't let him go but not because of religious reasons, it's just disrespectful to me, as his wife i should be the only naked woman he looks at and the same goes for women, why would you want to see a naked man dancing around if you're married, you should respect your spouse "

agreed. i would never go to a strip club now. the only man i want to see dancing in a g string is my hubby hehe. (and yes i totally made him a g string for that purpose haha)
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 5:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• No. It's because of my jealous reasons. I do take my wedding vows seriously. I expect I should be the only one he needs or he shouldn't have said til death.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• HECK NO!!!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 5:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yes, I would let him go. I know where his loyalties lie. I know I can trust him.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 5:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• No, with or without me. And he wouldn't even consider it anyway because he loves and respects me, so it's really not an issue with us.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 5:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2009