Do you ever wonder

Do you ever wonder how some moms have there hair done nails done, 3 or 4 kids nice fancy cars, and are thin, and are stay at home moms, I just have one boy and ifor me to get my hair or nails done once in a while is great, and I never have any moneyLOL. how do they do it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They go broke using credit cards like its their personal atm.
    Anonymous

• My guess would be CC and if they have 2 or 3 kids they pawn them on their friends while they go shopping.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 5:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• not everyone is in debt up to there eye balls,somepeople just make more...
    Anonymous

• Well, if their DH has a decent income why not... Chances are they have help with the kids or at least the kids are in school part time once you get past #3... Why not? I do my hair and makeup every day, my kids are just 2 and 3... I just make sure I get up a half hour early, that's all... Everyone can do it, you just have to be smart...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I wonder the same thing! Like at my church, it seems like all the other mothers look amazing, have multiple kids and shoes that cost more than my entire outfit. I have one kid and I'm lucky if I have the money to get my hair cut twice a month and most of my clothes are from thrift stores.
    But like PP said, they are usually married.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 5:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• It's just one of their top priorities. They choose to do take care of themselves. It is hard to do it all and a lot of people struggle. But just because someone looks perfect on the outside we all have imperfections. So remember part too.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 6:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Rich hubby so they don't have to work? You know some women are high maintenance. Why should being a wife and a mom stop them from demanding these things. Personally I only go shopping when I need new clothes, I couldn't care less about my nails, and I get my hair done only three times a year. I can paint my nails at home. The only color I ever wear anyway is black. I can also style my own hair, that's what flat irons were created for. Thank God for that. As for being thin....maybe they had some kind of surgery, maybe they are just lucky...who knows.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 8:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2009