• In the Spotlight:

What first attracted you to your husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• His arms... lol... The first time a saw him, that was it, I thought of nothing else but being in them... It was a fight, but worth every second...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• His smile, he had a sexy smile and still does, plus the fact my cusin wanted him to LOL
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• honestly-we started dating in high school and he had a "bad boy" rep. lol. i really really liked that. as soon as we had our baby-he lost his rep...just so everyone knows lol ;)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• He was shy.
    MommyMeli07

Answer by MommyMeli07 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i remember the first time i saw him... he pulled up in his labarone convertable he was i think 19 at the time and it's was winter he had on his puffy jacket and he pulled up and his beautifull blonde hair was eye lengh and beautifull big blue eyes... very handsome! he was shy i remember he didn't talk much 8 yrs later i can't get him to shutup :)
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 5:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• He was diferent then what I was into, very manley man nothing pus*y about him and his hands are rough and so manley his legs just like I like them not to thin but muscular his sexy smile, that big bulge, him talking to me making me feel like a woman, and that great personality, but that biiiig bulge my gosh I wish he was home right now cuz now I'm horny oh gosh husband oooooohhhh yeah and besides he is hot
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• His personality..his long brown hair..his eyes..and yes,the bulge in his jeans,lmao!
    starrsun

Answer by starrsun at 6:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• It was the middle of summer, and a male friend of mine said he was going to introduce me to someone. We showed up at his house and my DH answered the door. His AC had shut off in the middle of the hottest summer Memphis has had. He was in his underwear, bc he thought only the male friend (who he'd known FOREVER) was coming. When he saw me he blushed bright red and slammed the door in my face. It was the embarrassment and shyness that I found appealing. He was so cute :) Four years later we were married lol! He still likes to say that it was due to his underwear modeling :P
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 6:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• His ass. He has a truly magnificent ass.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 6:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• His arms were crossed and he was standing up straight and looking mad, his arms were HUGE!! Then he seen me and smiled and I just melted to the floor!! LOL It's been 4 years and two kids later and I still drool over him!!
    Anonymous