What would you tell her?

My sister in law recently got married. And I asked her send her pics to me to look at them. But she said her mom told her that she can't send it to me until my mother in law come to my house than we can see it together(my MIL does not have internet herself) I told her I can't wait for a week, I want to see them now. Few days later I called her and ask again. This time she said her mom told her that if she did send the pic to me she never would call her any more and she’ll be mad at her. So now it's month later she did not send the pics. i never told my mother in law that she hurt my feelings but I don’t call her any more. She calls me and they come to my house and I pretend noting happened. Should I tell her something or just let it go and stay mad at her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• depends on the relationship with your mil, personally I would just let it go and move on

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• She wanted everyone to see it together and you should just respect her wishes and move on. I know you wanted to see them ASAP, but she wanted something else. I would just let it go.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 5:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• It is hard to keep everyone happy in a family! I would say talk to her about it to clear the air, you dont want things to build up and cause a big mess!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 6:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• umm they weren't in the wrong... you were.. I would have respected their wishes and waited. Sorry but that would have been the respectful and honorable thing to do. Now what the MIL is doing controlling the situation isnt right either but had you waited I think things would have gone a lot smoother. You can be humble and apologise for your impatience then let it go and move on.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• you'd think she'd post them online for the world to see. I'd ignore MIL. She's a selfish woman so just let it go. You won't change things by telling her anything.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Let it go and make sure your there to see the wedding pics with them of man what a mean lil beotch its all good stay calm and go c htem when the other gurl goes okay chik???
    BriannaBopp

Answer by BriannaBopp at 6:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• well fuck her she is self fish!! I am talking about your sister in law!! she must not want you to have them .
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 7:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Sounds like they don't want you to see them at all.... I mean come on she is telling her own daughter not to send her pictures to you and if she does she will no longer talk to her own daughter because of pictures. What mother tells her own daughter that over pictures?!! That is crazy! That is so childish. Sounds like she is a controlling freak to me. I would just ignore her and not give her the satisfaction of knowing it upset you, I just wouldn't call her anymore and I would act like she doesnt matter..........
    Anonymous

• Omg how petty. Why didn't you get in your car, drive to get your mil and go to your sil's house to see the pictures?
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Gee, the mother of the bride wanted to look over the photos of her daughter's happiest day with her daughter before they were shared with anyone else? I think that is reasonable and normal, not selfish.
    Anonymous