would this bug you?

my hubby has been in the field the past week..havent seen him(army). he just called me and he's coming home in a few hours. gonna grab a bite to eat then go to bed....then he says oh and im going out tomorrow night with with a few of the guys here. and i didnt sy anything but i was thinking "i havent seen you for a week, your just gonna sleep tonight then leave tomorrow?" but i ahvent seen you for a week...and they have been with you all week.

would you be bugged?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 6:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I'd be bugged, too. I understand that military service breeds a special kind of bond between service members, but I'd still be bugged.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• YeS
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 6:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yes, but maybe it is his way of unwinding. Ask him if you can go with him! Make it a fun night out together with friends! Guys dont think like we do, the things that bother us dont matter to them! Or tell him if he goes out tomorrow night then he owes you a nice night out to dinner and a movie or somthing!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 6:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• yea like....i was all hapy he as coming home then he said that and i was like ohhh......and he said it shouldnt be a big deal cause i never go out...

no . WE never go out.....its not just him....

i said well why cant i go? and he said we dont have a babysitter. and i said well can you at least let me try to find a babysitter this last second? and he hesitated and said sure you can go. like he was disapointed. it hurt my feelings.....
    Anonymous

• cause he didnt seem enthusiastic at all that i said ill try to find a sitter. i thought he would of been like great, more the merrrier, sweet ig et to hang out iwth my wife without the duaghter for awhile. and he just sounded like he said sure cause he knows he has to

and he never sets up date nights so no point in me asking for a trade off like that.

Anonymous

• I'd be pissed!
    mawfia

Answer by mawfia at 6:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• and he said "i really dont want any drama its not like i do this a lot"

so? i havent seen you for a week and you want to ditch me and go out ? and he didnt offer fofr me to go, he said sure whatever when i asked to go....
    and he asid "it was just a class thing..." cause they are just graduating a new mos... so? one of them is brining his regular weekend sex hookup...so why in the hell cant i go?

honestly if i cang find a sitter and go, im gonna be upset t
    Anonymous

• Yes and no...

Yes b/c you missed him and want to spend time with him. IMO it does sound like hes not really meaning it when he said you "could" come. I totally get why you are upset and its justified; if only for the simple fact that you want to spend time with him.

But, no, too because he probably wants to blow off a little steam and he can do that in a different way with his buddies than he can with you. It doesn't matter if the other guy is bringing a 'hook up' girl (they aren't seen in the same light as wifes/girlfriends) so your hubby probably could care less about his behavior in front of that girl. But if you're there, he might feel like he has to act a certain way or pay X amount of attention to you, when all he wants to do is be "selfish" and do his own guy-thing.

I know you missed him, but maybe you can compromise? Let him have his buddy night, with the condition that when he gets home, he has to make it up
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2009