are there any legit online work at home jobs????? if so is it FREE!

angie800338

Asked by angie800338 at 6:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• No and No!! Everything cost money and the ones that are free don't pay very well. Such as ChaCha is free but you have to pass their hard test, once you pass that they pay you like $0.20 a question so you have to sit at the computer for hours just to make a certain amount of money. Then jobs like zango you have to spend like $200 up front then get people to sign up for $200 and you get a small cut of that and so on and so on. So nothing is free or easy for online work at home jobs. Sorry!!
    Anonymous

• I have a couple of ideas for you. 

1)  I have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom:    Work at Home Series

2)  I have compiled a listing of computer jobs in my Blog, both Paypal paying jobs and other.  You can check that list out here:    Mavi's Home Work Blog

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• yes, i work for a cable company (cox communications) from home.
    maryroses

Answer by maryroses at 6:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I started an at home biz a few months back with 2 little boys running around the house. The comp I work with just recently won an award from the BBB so it is no scam. I paid just a bit to start (remember to start any biz it will take some money to start). There will always be an investment when starting any form of biz, normally it is only $29 with a product order, right now it is only $1 until monday night. I would love to get you more info. You can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon!
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 7:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Firstly, yes and yes. NEVER pay for JOB. If you are looking for a business (Avon, Mary K, Ameriplan, PartyLite...) there is a fee because you are buying a business, not working FOR a company.

There are lots of companies out there that need home workers. Most of which will require you to have a phone and do some phone work, but not all. So make sure you do some looking before you agree to work for any of them.

I have a list of legit (and free) home jobs on my site (www.Sabrinas-Closet.info) They are not all currently looking for help, but there are a few hundred there, so you should be able to find something...

Let me know if you have any questions... Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Be an Online Avon Representative. It's not free....$10.00 to start. If interested, let me know and I'll help you find someone in your area to set you up. My website is www.youravon.com/dbulger. That will show you what your online store can look like if you're interested. Good Luck with your search
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Hello! There are real at home jobs!!! I am currently working for Internet CEO Moms and I am LOVING it. We are a HUGE group of moms that work from home, even with children running around screaming. We don't have to deal with any inventory or parties which is a HUGE plus. I am not the selling type. Check my website out at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com. I would love to introduce you to the business! Hope to hear from you soon :-)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 8:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Read my blog for some great ideas and resources. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 5:25 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• You can search the job boards for positions that match your skillset and have a telecommute option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching.
    Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:49 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I work with Procard International. 100% of the work can be done on the internet. Nothing to buy. Guaranteed FREE Leads every month! A Personalized Business Website! NO required investments, NO deposits NO kits, NO required training packets FREE downloadable marketing materials We help you succeed! (24 hour support) check out my website www.procardinternational.com/kristens4761 or feel free to sent me a message for more info.
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 5:06 AM on Jul. 12, 2009