Where can I get accurate information (not rumor) about the Siberian "Hell" Audio Recording?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 6:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I see nothing BUT rumor, no facts or scientific evidence what so ever. I'd never heard of this and after doing a google search and looking at some of the sites it's on, I don't know what to think...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• http://www.snopes.com/religion/wellhell.asp
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yeah, I serched through Yahoo, and about the best info I am getting is from Youtube. They have several videos of the recording and I listened to one of them. It doesn't sound reall to me. It would have easily been faked. I mean, it sounds ilke it was a bad tape that had been rerecorded on. Trust me, you can get some amazing and interesting results when you try to erase a tape and then rerecord over it or play it back.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yeah, that's all I'm finding too, is youtube videos. And the last one I saw didn't even have the same audio... That's partly why I wanted to get some facts. I am amazed that anyone would believe they could actually drill in to hell, but I still find the story facinating. I would just like to get some actual facts on it though. It would make a great addition to my books...

I by no means think this is for real HELL, I don't believe there is one, But if there was, it most certainly wouldn't be in the actual center of the earth, it would be a spirit rhelm like that of Heaven (which I also don't believe in - in the Christian sense anyways)

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Exactly. I have always thought (even back when I was a Christian) that heaven and hell where a spiritual realm, not a physical one. I hadn't even heard of it until you said something about it. Which is odd, since I am REALLY into the paranormal.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• there is an actual site but I am not sure where it is... when I first heard it.. I shuddered.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i just youtubed it...sounds like one woman and someone banging pots and pans behind her......
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91fNJ6CVASs

please please watch this one............................you will be amazed
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• PLEASE watch that one and tell me your reaction..that exact one......
    moki1984

• I believe it's a complete hoax. The "well to hell" story has been circulating since the 90's. There is this website that claims to have tracked down and spoken to the originator who admits it to being a fabrication, however I don't know just how credible to website's information is. But you can read what is there: http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/d/drilltohellfacts.htm

KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2009