How to handle hot flashes?

So, this past week, I have started to have hot flashes... yes, it's that time of life for me, I guess... Anyone have any fantastic remedies for this very uncomfortable issue? They are not lasting very long, but my temperature is up and down so fast, I don't even have time to adjust the thermostat...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha I keep a box of baby wipes near. I usually have the fan on me, and when I get a hot flash I wipe my face and neck with the wipes while the fan is on me. It helps!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 6:38 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• dress in layers. When I'm at home alone I don't even bother wearing a lot of clothes. I keep the a/c at the same place but keep a fan nearby so I can turn it on when needed.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• wear lots of clothes yup baby wipes near you and water asprin man I'm eighteen and i can already feel your trouble lol
    BriannaBopp

Answer by BriannaBopp at 6:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Baby wipes are a good idea ... and A/C :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 6:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2009