I don't understand how people post things to personally attack others then report them for defending themselves.

Why don't they see this? If you step on a gator sleeping in the grass it's gonna bite you! If you title things "to people who are against gay marriage"or "to all you cowardly anons"get ready for some shit and quit bothering admin when they say something not so nice. It's childish to report someone just because they didn't jump on your hating bandwagon! Remember,you started it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Some people seem to feel their lives are boring without some childish drama.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Save the drama FOR UR MOMMA, not for me Thanks Muchly!
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Geez, I have noticed allot of hostility and name calling. I once or twice tried to talk to the administrators but I didn't want to cause a ruckus. Why can't we all get along?
    Anonymous

• I think it speaks volumes when a person resorts to calling someone a name like stupid or ignorant just because they strongly object to that other persons view.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 8:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Their parents didn't teach them manners when they were just little girls. We are now having to deal with grown women who have no "raisin's"!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2009