DOMESTIC FLY W/INFANT

what should i take with me to florida for my 10 months old?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Travel

• Depends on how long and where you plan to stay. Obviously, you will need to pack clothing, diapers, etc. Portable crib, car seat....

For the plane ride itself, I'd bring a teether or a pacifier or something to help with the air pressure, blanket, extra diapers, baby toys, and a change of clothes.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Sun screen, sun hats, keep the baby hydrated it is soooo hot and humid in Florida. Snacks for the plane ride and toys take your own pillow and blanket for baby so you don't have to use the airlines (gross) and baby wipes or some kind of sanitizer to avoid getting baby sick and remember the "swine flu", alot of baggage handlers got the swine flu so wipe down your luggage handles after you retrieve them and wipe the down your area on the plane. Good luck and have fun!

Anonymous

• pale and shovel and sun hat and sun screen. Drinks and food.
    Anonymous