Okay, discharge question!

I have clumpy white discharge. It's not like the usual. It has no scent at all. I do not itch, no part is red. I have no pain. The discharge is the only symptom. It's not so much like cottage cheese really, it has little clumps and is more like wet toilet paper pieces. In fact, I thought it was little wet toilet paper pieces, until it kept happening. Does anyone know what this could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Health

• It's definitely some kind of bacterial or yeast infection. Infections don't clear up on their own so you'll definitely want to go see a doctor. Good luck!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 6:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Completely agree with PP! An infection doesn't necessarily need to be painful or itchy, although a lot of times it is. Try yogurt as well to help reestablish the bacterial balance. But see a doc too, bc this will not go away easily on its own and can lead to serious health concerns!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 7:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Go see a doc.. could be bacterial vaginosis or however its spelled. I was just diagnosed last week for one. She said what gave it away was the discharge because i didn't have much irratation or anything. You do want to get it dealt with though because the extra moisture can cause yeast infections
    Anonymous