This is why you're fat

Whoa! Look at some of the food on this website...

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 7:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Food & Drink

• OMGosh! I can't believe some of that stuff!!! Although, some of it looked pretty good! LOL. I had to quit looking... I'm on a diet!! :)
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I'm oddly both disgusted and hungry at the same time.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Wow, I love food and cooking, but most of those descriptions made me feel sick. Visually the jello burger looked like it would be fun to make for kids, but I would never do it.
    Hustonsk

Answer by Hustonsk at 11:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• snicker bar pancakes?? sounds good but it's insane to eat these more then once in a lifetime
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Does anyone really question obesity in the US? Does anyone really not know why, by the end of next year, 50% of American children will be undernourished and overweight or why 1/3 of our children will develop type 2 diabetes? We have a serious health crisis brewing in this country.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:43 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• There is a cafe somewhere, I think out west, thats literally called "Heart Attack Cafe!" And people actually will choose to eat there. The burgers are sooo high in fat, containing several patties, several slices of cheese and lots of bacon, that I can't believe anyone in their right mind would even want to put it in their mouth.

While I'm no food-saint, I also know what NOT to eat!! LOL Maybe that should be a new show on tv. What Not to Eat!

Seriously, we put in out bodies what we wouldn't put in our cars or ON our cars. I remind my children, that they wouldn't dare pour soda on their pretty cars, but they don't think a thing about putting it on their teeth, and in their stomach. It does much more damage to their body, than to their precious cars. My husband quit drinking coke now. LOL
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 12:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Thats defiantly not why i am fat! That whole site looked grouse the only thing that seemed half eatable was the fried spam cause how else can someone eat that nasty stuff. But anyone who thought some of it looked good you must be having a pregnancy craving lol wow that made me wanna be sick.

And when it comes to restaurants there is one somewhere that you can bring in your own food and they will deep fry anything i cant remember where it is but Yuck!
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 7:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2009